LinkedIn is a great platform to network with professionals and find job opportunities. But how can you know who is viewing your profile and what they think of it?
Free account users:
If you have a free LinkedIn account, you can see the five most recent people who have viewed your profile in the past 90 days. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Me icon in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select View profile.
- Scroll down to the Analytics section and click on the number of profile views.
You will see a list of the five most recent people who have viewed your profile, along with their job title and company. You will also see some insights into your profile views, such as where your viewers work and what job titles they have.
Premium account users:
If you have a LinkedIn Premium account, you can see the following information about your profile viewers:
- A list of all the people who have viewed your profile in the past 90 days, or up to 365 days with a Premium Career or Business account.
- Viewer trends, such as the top companies and industries of your viewers.
- Insights into how people found your profile, such as through search results or mutual connections.
To view this information, follow the same steps as above, but instead of clicking on the number of profile views, click on the Who’s viewed your profile link.
Tips for getting more profile views:
If you want to get more profile views on LinkedIn, here are a few tips:
- Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date. Include relevant information about your skills, experience, and education.
- Use relevant keywords in your profile headline and summary. This will help people find your profile when they search for those keywords.
- Be active on LinkedIn. Share articles, comment on other people’s posts, and join relevant groups. This will help you get noticed by other users.
By following the tips above, you can learn how to see who viewed your LinkedIn profile and get more profile views. This can help you connect with more professionals and find job opportunities.