Your Home Feed on Pinterest is a personalized feed of Pins that Pinterest recommends to you based on your interests and activity. It’s a great way to discover new ideas and inspiration, and to stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
Your Home Feed includes Pins from people and boards you follow, as well as recommendations for new Pins you might like. Pinterest uses a variety of factors to personalize your Home Feed, including:
- The boards you create and the Pins you save
- The people and boards you follow
- The Pins you engage with (like, comment, share)
- The topics you search for
- Your browsing history
You can also customize your Home Feed to see more of the types of Pins you’re interested in. To do this, tap the three dots in the top right corner of your Home Feed and select “Home Feed Tuner.” From there, you can turn on or off recommendations for specific boards, topics, and people.
Here are some tips for using your Home Feed to get the most out of Pinterest:
- Browse your Home Feed regularly. The more you browse, the better Pinterest will understand your interests and the more relevant Pins it will recommend to you.
- Engage with the Pins you see. When you like, comment, or share Pins, Pinterest learns more about what you like and dislike.
- Follow people and boards that create the types of Pins you’re interested in. This is a great way to ensure that your Home Feed is always full of new and inspiring content.
- Use the Home Feed Tuner to customize your feed. If you’re seeing too many Pins about a topic that you’re not interested in, you can turn off recommendations for that topic.
Your Home Feed is a great way to discover new ideas and inspiration on Pinterest. By browsing your Home Feed regularly, engaging with the Pins you see, and following people and boards that create the types of Pins you’re interested in, you can create a feed that is perfectly tailored to your needs.
NOTE – Transform your Pinterest presence into a marketing powerhouse. Let’s collaborate and curate a pin-perfect strategy for your business success.