Your home feed is the first thing you see when you log in to Pinterest, and it’s where you discover new ideas and inspiration. But what if your home feed isn’t showing you the content you’re most interested in? That’s where Tune your home feed comes in.
Tune your home feed is a new feature that allows you to customize your home feed to see more of the content you love and less of the content you don’t. Here’s how it works:
- Go to your home feed and click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Tune your home feed.”
- You’ll see four tabs: Boards, Activity, Interests, and Following.
- Click on each tab and toggle on or off the boards, Pins, topics, or profiles that you want to see more of or less of in your home feed.
- Once you’re happy with your changes, click “Save.”
That’s it! Your home feed will now be tailored to your specific interests.
Here are a few tips for using Tune your home feed to get the most out of your Pinterest experience:
- Start by toggling on all of your boards. This will ensure that you’re seeing Pins from all of the topics you’re interested in.
- If you’re seeing too much of a certain topic, toggle it off. For example, if you’re seeing a lot of Pins about food but you’re not really interested in cooking, you can toggle off the “Food” topic.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. You can always go back to Tune your home feed and make changes if you’re not happy with the results.
- Use the “Following” tab to see more Pins from the people and brands you follow. This is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and news in your interests.
Tune Your Home Feed is a powerful tool that can help you get the most out of your Pinterest experience. By taking the time to customize your home feed, you can see more of the content you love and less of the content you don’t.
Here are a few additional tips for using Tune your home feed:
- If you see a lot of Pins from a certain board that you don’t like, you can actually unfollow the board from within the Tune your home feed tool.
- You can also use the Tune Your Home feed to hide specific Pins. To do this, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the Pin and select “Hide Pin.”
- If you’re seeing a lot of Pins from a certain topic that you’re not interested in, you can also choose to see fewer Pins from that topic. To do this, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the Pin and select “See fewer Pins like this.”
By using Tune your home feed, you can create a home feed that is perfectly tailored to your interests.
Pinterest holds the key to your brand’s online visibility. Let us unlock the potential together through our expert Pinterest marketing strategies.