LinkedIn reposting is a great way to share high-quality content from your network with your own followers. It’s also a good way to show your support for other creators and to start conversations around interesting topics.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to repost on LinkedIn:
- Find a post that you want to repost. This can be a post from a friend, colleague, or even a company page.
- Click the Repost button below the post.
- Choose whether you want to Repost with your thoughts or Repost.
- If you choose to repost with your thoughts, you can add a comment to the post before sharing it.
- Click the Post button.
That’s it! Your repost will now appear on your LinkedIn profile.
Here are some tips for reposting on LinkedIn:
- Choose high-quality content. Only repost content that you think your followers will find valuable and interesting.
- Add your own thoughts. If you’re reposting with your thoughts, be sure to add a comment to the post that shares your own insights or perspective.
- Give credit to the original creator. Be sure to mention the user or page that originally created the post. You can do this by tagging them in your repost or by including their name in your comment.
- Don’t overuse reposting. Reposting can be a great way to share content, but it’s important to also create your own original content. A good rule of thumb is to aim for a mix of reposts and original content on your LinkedIn profile.
Here are some examples of when it might be appropriate to repost on LinkedIn:
- When you come across a post that is relevant to your industry or profession.
- When you see a post that you think your followers will find helpful or informative.
- When you want to show your support for a colleague or friend who has created great content.
- When you want to start a conversation around an interesting topic.
Here are some examples of when it might not be appropriate to repost on LinkedIn:
- When the post is not relevant to your industry or profession.
- When the post is promotional or sales-y.
- When the post is offensive or controversial.
- When the post is not high quality.
By following these tips, you can use LinkedIn reposting to share great content with your network and build your reputation as a thought leader in your field.